Welcome We’re Radio Free Indy.
Journey back to yesteryear dear listener – back to the days where legendary personalities like Wolfman Jack prowled the airwaves and a radio station existed to serve its community first and advertisers a distant second. Local bands happily played their latest releases right along side scandalous news about who was seen leaving the liquor store, midriff bared and hooch in hand. Ok, lets throw out the scandal but remember the local bands… and news…. and events… and arts… and political discourse. That’s what a community is and that is what Radio Free Indy is about. You are Indianapolis and we are you. Radio Free Indy – Radio that Remembers Its Roots!
Recent Blog Posts
Artist Of The Month
Book of Face.
Check The Tweets.
- Local Is Our Genre is on Radio Free Indy right now! http://t.co/1Xx7M8pBEQ - 2 days ago
- The Do It Indy Radio Hour is live right now talking Kammi's Kause - listen at http://t.co/1Xx7M8pBEQ - 3 days ago
- Don't Panic about Andy Martello right now on http://t.co/1Xx7M8pBEQ - 3 days ago
- Chopped Liver talks the Church of Cannabis right now on http://t.co/1Xx7M8pBEQ - 3 days ago
- Tonights original programming broken down right here http://t.co/EyUmuz47v5 - 3 days ago