Welcome We’re Radio Free Indy.
Journey back to yesteryear dear listener – back to the days where legendary personalities like Wolfman Jack prowled the airwaves and a radio station existed to serve its community first and advertisers a distant second. Local bands happily played their latest releases right along side scandalous news about who was seen leaving the liquor store, midriff bared and hooch in hand. Ok, lets throw out the scandal but remember the local bands… and news…. and events… and arts… and political discourse. That’s what a community is and that is what Radio Free Indy is about. You are Indianapolis and we are you. Radio Free Indy – Radio that Remembers Its Roots!
Recent Blog Posts
Artist Of The Month
Book of Face.
Check The Tweets.
- Tonight on Local Is Our Genre the guys are talking about playing your original music for the first time. Listen in! http://t.co/dAOhy4bQzW - 2 days ago
- Live and without a net the Radio Hour welcomes The Rainy Day Field Trip and Meghan Cristeen Martin - Listen Now! http://t.co/rU5O3d6g7i - 2 days ago
- Don't Panic - we're talking about masturbation and God right now on Radio Free Indy - Listen in! http://t.co/ADQloGQbXW - 2 days ago
- Chopped Liver welcomes WITCHDOCTOR to Whore Church right now on Radio Free Indy listen here http://t.co/zyutnwOrpD - 2 days ago
- Step into the big top tonight at 6pm - here is what your ringmaster has scheduled http://t.co/VEfdRRIFFP - 2 days ago